DICOM workshops will be organised in Australia and New Zealand in the period 8 August - 12 August 2016. The trainer of these workshops is a Software Architect from the Netherlands with over 18 years of experience in the Healthcare domain and 10 years of experience in DICOM.
In this workshop, you will:
- learn how to find your way through the most important parts of the DICOM standard;
- get a top-down explanation of how different systems communicate with each other using their DICOM interface;
- during many exercises, use DVTk applications to practise the theory learned and gain knowledge about a useful set of DVTk
applications that can be used on the job;
- learn how a DICOM Conformance Statement is structured;
- have plenty of opportunities to ask questions!
standard 2-day Workshop (theory and practice): AUD $1250 / NZD $1400 per person;
including training material;
possible locations: major cities in Australia and New Zealand;
registration period: until 10th of June 2016;
tailor-made workshop available upon request;
Reserve your place(s) now by sending an e-mail and stating the name(s) of the participants and Workshop location/date. Details on how to complete the registration will be sent to you upon receiving your request.
- 2-day DICOM Workshop in Sydney 8-9 August 2016 (almost full);
2-day DICOM Workshop in Sydney 11-12 August 2016 (new)
- (more may become available).
Allocated CPD points/credits:
Australasian College of Physical Scientists & Engineers in Medicine
8 ACPSEM CPD points can be claimed for attendance at each 2-day DICOM Workshop (to be held in 2016).
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
14 RANZCR CPD points can be claimed for attendance at the DICOM Training Course (to be held on 8 and 9 August 2016).
New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology
DICOM Workshop 8th - 9th of August 2016 has been approved 10 NZIMRT CPD credits
Follow link NZIMRT certificate to see certificate.
For questions about the workshop please contact me:
DICOM.WorkshopFor.Me@gmail.com or vist my website: http://DICOM.WorkshopFor.Me/