HiNZ Conference Scholarships
Health Informatics New Zealand (HiNZ) is committed to supporting the development of informatics expertise within nursing and allied health. We recognise that some clinicians find it challenging to access CPD funding so this year HiNZ is donating 15 HiNZ Conference Scholarships - 10 scholarships are for the nursing community and 5 are for allied health professionals.
Each HiNZ Conference Scholarship is worth $1,198
The scholarship package includes:
- 3 day conference registration pass for 1-3 November 2016
- Full access to sessions across the four concurrent conferences (HiNZ, NZ Nursing Informatics Conference, Global Telehealth, Successes & Failures in Telehealth)
- Ticket to networking function at SKYCITY Auckland, 5-7pm on 1 November
- Delegate bag with conference handbook & proceedings
- Access to conference webcast library
Terms: Travel expenses and a ticket to the Awards Dinner are not included. Each scholarship recipient is required to pay a fee of $99 during conference registration to cover HiNZ administration costs.
Download the scholarship flyer - nurse scholarship flyer or allied health scholarship flyer.
Scholarship applications closed on 31 July 2016. The applications have been provided to the relevant committees for a decision and all applicants will be notified soon.
Questions? Please email the HiNZ CEO