This is a friendly reminder to let you know that your HiNZ membership is due to expire in 7 days. We also wanted to make you aware of our current special offer - only $149 p/year (normal price $189).
Renew now to ensure you continue to receive our exclusive member-only benefits including:
- FREE subscription to the Pulse+IT online magazine (valued at $104)
- Access to the HiNZ Webcast Library, with over 60 expert slide/video presentations
- $300 member discount on 2016 HiNZ Conference registration
Your support matters
Membership fees enable us to provide free/subsidised events nationwide and develop additional educational resources. Your support also enables us to remain an independent association, providing New Zealand's only impartial meeting place for digital health.
It's simple to renew
Renewing is easy and will only take a few minutes following the instructions below. The special $149 price will be automatically applied. Payment is simple - either request an invoice or pay by credit card.
Thank you for supporting and being part of our digital health community.
Health Informatics New Zealand (HiNZ)
New Zealand's meeting place for digital health
PO Box 300125, Albany, Auckland 0752
How to renew your membership
- Go to www.hinz.org.nz and sign in with your:
Password: If you have forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot your password?' under the 'Sign In' box to reset it.
- Once signed in, click on 'Securely renew your membership now' at the top left of the page. Then check your profile and contact details listed then confirm or save any changes made.
- On the 'Membership Dues' page select your membership type and payment option. Click on the 'submit securely' button at the bottom of the page once selection is completed (Note: If you are paying by credit card, you will have instant access to the Membership area of the website. If you choose the 'Bill Me' payment option, your membership will be authorised within 24 hours, giving you access to the Membership area at this point. An invoice from HiNZ will be sent to you for payment on receipt).
Any questions or need some assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org