INVITATION TO SUBMIT CASE STUDY
Nurse Executives New Zealand is pleased to announce plans for the 3rd annual New Zealand Nursing Informatics Conference. This year's theme is 'Making connections in digital health'.
In addition to our keynote speakers, we want to hear about your experiences with technology and information, and we invite you to submit a case study. We want to know what you’re doing, what has worked and why; and if it hasn’t worked, why not, and what have you learnt as a result.
Our conference is once again running in conjunction with the HiNZ Conference. giving you the option to attend two concurrent conferences. The combined conference is expected to attract over 800 delegates including nurses, doctors, allied health professionals, academics, government representatives and managers.
Delegates register once and can attend any session within the two conferences in five streams over three days. Or you will have the option to register just for Thursday 2 November to attend the NZ Nursing Informatics Conference.
I hope that you will consider sharing your experiences at NZNI 2017 and we look forward to receiving your case study.
Chair, Nurse Executives of New Zealand (NENZ)
All submissions will be peer reviewed by independent members of the NZNIC Program Committee.
Submissions will be scored according to the following criteria:
- Relevance or significance of the topic
- Clinical impact of the information/technology for the problem
- Presentation of information (English usage / clarity of expression)
You will be notified by 31 July 2017 if your submission has been accepted for a presentation or poster.
Download submissions guideline PDF
Download submissions template Word document
(The submit now link will take you a micro-site specifically for NZNI 2017 submissions. It has a different username/login and isn't the same as your HiNZ member login.)
TIPS FOR AUTHORS
- Maximum of 400 words
- Take a clinical nursing focus: We are interested in the clinical issues you have resolved using technology and/or data.
- Keep it practical: Abstracts are an excellent opportunity to discuss your hands-on experience. Consider how your abstract might link to the conference theme.
- Refrain from writing a sales pitch: While product information may be integral to the story, these sessions seek to focus on practical insights and learning. We are looking for case studies that show how innovative solutions can solve a practical problem within a healthcare setting.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitting author(s).
- You can only be the lead author on one submission.
Submissions close: Midnight 16 June 2017
Notification to authors: 31 July 2017
Author registration: 18 August 2017
Conference: Thursday 2 November 2017