NZNIC is running as part of a combined conference. There are four digital health conferences in the one week with over 220 speakers from 14 countries! Delegates who register for the combined conference are eligible to attend any session across the four conferences on the day(s) they are registered.
Alternatively you can register just for the NZNIC sessions on a special low Earlybird rate of $248
NZNIC speakers include:
- Margaret Hansen, Professor of Nursing, University of San Francisco - 'Complementary therapies delivered by mobile phone'
- Deb Boyd, CEO, Auckland Eye - 'Technology as an enabler in clinical practice'
- Robyn Whittaker, Waitemata DHB - 'Reducing inequalities with mobile phones'
- Lucy Westbrooke, Auckland DHB - 'International collaboration on nursing informatics'
- Denise Irvine, Waikato DHB - 'Emerging trends - report from NI16 International Congress held in Geneva'
- Chai Chuah, Director-General of Health
Plus hear about 18 local digital health projects. Topics include telehealth, mobile devices, apps, virtual clinics, ePortfolios, big data, EHRs & more.
The NZ Nursing Informatics Conference 2016 has been endorsed by the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc and approved for 6 hours PD development for Nursing Council NZ continuing competence requirements.
View the preliminary programme
Questions? Visit the conference FAQ page or email us.