Qlik ANZ Community Practice for Healthcare
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
You are invited to attend this free event!
This community bands together healthcare executives with a combined objective:
the challenge of continually delivering safer, yet more efficient healthcare.
Register below to join us in either Wellington or Auckland.
Business Discovery Platforms are used by over 1,000’s of healthcare groups worldwide to address clinical and operational performance, including improving patient safety, reduce ED/Elective Surgery wait times, reduce ALOS, reduce costs, deliver efficiency gains in outpatients, deliver scorecards and reports, improve theatre throughput and utilisation, amongst many others.
The events aims to:
- Showcase to Senior Stakeholders across New Zealand Healthcare what has been developed with Qlik for public healthcare in New South Wales (Australia)
- Hear from a New Zealand public healthcare entity what their journey with Qlik has been
- Allow participants to hear NSW and Victorian Health customers discuss how they have been successfully delivering relevant material in Qlik
- Allow New Zealand's Health organisations to network and learn from each other on what they are planning and already achieve
You will hear from speakers that include:
- (Auckland) Dr Lloyd McCann, Director for Medical Services at Mercy Ascot
- (Auckland) Samuel Mackenzie, HealthShare Project Manager at Midlands Regional Elective Services
- (Wellington) Richard Hamblin, Director of Health Quality Evaluation at HQSC
- Neville Onley, Director of ABF Taskforce at NSW Health
Where and When?
Wellington: Thursday 2nd July: 0930-1300, Rydges, 75 Featherston St, Wellington, 6140
Auckland: Friday 3rd July: 0930-1300, Rydges, 59 Federal Street, Auckland, 1010
To register for this event, please select your preferred location: