ITx 2016, to be held at Wellington’s TSB Arena and Shed 6 complex on 11-13 July 2016, will include 12 individual tech-related conferences under one roof. Aimed at those working in the software and IT industry, ITx 2016 will include diverse specialist conferences focusing on areas such as testing, tech education, agile, communications, innovation and the internet, IT project management, professional practice, open source, exporting and commercialization, and more.
ITx 2016 will also see conferences across health IT, testing, agile, telecommunications, internet innovation, open source and IT project management. Health Informatics NZ (HINZ) CEO Kim Mundell said ITx was a great opportunity for those involved in Health IT to get together to hear about the latest in both health informatics and the sector as a whole. “This is the best of both worlds”, Mundell said.
ITx partners include:
• The Institute of IT Professionals NZ (IITP), the largest body of IT Professionals in NZ;
• NZ Technology Industry Association (NZTech), the body representing tech companies;
• NZRise, the representative body for NZ-owned digital technology companies;
• IT Service Management Forum NZ, the network for IT Service Management professionals;
• CITRENZ, the body of computing schools in the Institute of Technology and Polytech sector;
• Health Informatics NZ, the leading body for individuals practicing in health IT;
• TUANZ, the representative body for ICT and communications users.
• Test Professionals Network, the leading forum for promoting excellence in systems and software testing;
• Agile Day, where Agile professionals come together;
• InternetNZ, the voice of the internet community;
• Project Management Institute of NZ, representing PM professionals; and
• NZ Open Source Society (NZOSS), the body promoting Open Source Software in NZ
ITx 2016 will be the largest independent tech-related conference in New Zealand in a generation, with more than 1200 delegates expected across three days.
To keep up to date, check this website for further details: http://itx.nz/