The 2015 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, April 12-16 in Chicago, brings together 38,000+ healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference. More than 300 education programs feature keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions and e-sessions, plus preconference symposia and workshops.
On the HIMSS15 Exhibit Floor
- 1,200+ leading health IT vendors
- The Intelligent Health Pavilion (formerly known as the Intelligent Hospital Pavilion)
- Knowledge Centers, offering a one-stop experience based on hot topics
- The Connected Patient Learning Gallery, a hands-on, interactive area showcasing innovative health IT products and services that address provider and patient e-engagement
Returning Conference Features
- The HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™, emphasizing how vital collaborative technology is to the realization of connected health and patient empowerment
- YourTurn at HIMSS15, participant-driven sessions presented in an unstructured format, designed to be spontaneous and generate a high level of discussion
- A Hero’s Welcome to Health IT, where veterans connect and gain insight into transitioning to a health IT career
HIMSS15 is the place to network and connect with thousands of industry leaders and other health IT professionals. Registration for HIMSS15 opens August 15, 2014.
For more information on this event, please visit the following website:
April 12-16, 2015
2301 S. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60616